Friday, March 9, 2007

Seven things

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:

1. Learn to roughly speak Mandarin Chinese. Why not?
2. Help each of the kids I work with feel special and like superstars.
3. Spend a month in the BWCA.
4. Manage to get an A1c under 6.0 without having a million reactions in the process.
5. Be patient. Teach the children patience
6. Learn to play the trumpet.
7. Go to Morimoto’s restaurant in Philadelphia. (I have this weird obsession with Iron Chef)

Seven Things I Cannot Do:

1. Stop worrying.
2. Be handy around the house.
3. Put together puzzles with more than 15 pieces.
4. Go a week without doing a white load of laundry.
5. Not be a backseat driver
6. Ignore Dixie
7. Give a short answer.

Seven Things I Say:

1. Dam diabetes!
2. You know who I don’t miss? (said to my colleague about some people at my old job)
3. Seriously?!
4. Oogly Googly
5. You know who I hate? (It really means, you know who is bothering me today? I’m not a hateful person)
6. I can’t… I have diabetes. (my FAVORITE line when someone asks me to do something I don’t want to do!)
7. Hot Diggity!

Seven Books That I Love:

1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Price
7. Distant Fires by Scott Anderson

(Can you tell that I really don’t read recreationally very much. I read with kids at school, and have really come to enjoy good children’s literature. I had to write each Harry Potter book out so I had enough to fill seven spots!)


Seven Movies That I've Loved:

1. Indian Summer
2. Hoosiers
3. Meatballs (I loved it as a kid!)
4. Remember the Titans
5. Hockey Night (a small class hockey movie made in Canada)
6. Private Benjamin
7. The Cure

People I Tag:

Seriously…anyone who hasn’t done this yet. Giddy up!


DIXIE’S FAVORITES:

Favorite food:
Chicken and brown rice

Favorite toy:
Currently, a stuffed shark

Favorite person:
Molly ☺

Favorite Treat:
Dried chicken wrapped apple

Favorite hobby:
Rolling in the snow

Dogs I tag:
Any who have time to answer this. Woof!

No comments: